Bobbie is an associate in our life sciences team with a focus on commercial contracts and data protection. Bobbie advises on a variety of contracts and issues in the life sciences sector including product distribution agreements, clinical and commercial manufacturing and supply agreements, and research and development agreements. She has also been on secondment at three life sciences companies, including most recently at Gilead Sciences Inc. making her well placed to understand and assist with the demands and pressures of the industry.
Bobbie's experience includes advising:
- Oxford Biomedica in relation to an agreement relating to the manufacture of AZD1222, the Covid-19 vaccine candidate developed by the University of Oxford and commercialised and distributed by AstraZeneca.
- Exscientia PLC on a data protection compliance project and a number of ad hoc issues relating to data protection in the biotech industry.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company on a wide range of matters including drug product distribution agreements and supply chain re-organisation.
- A leading global medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics and digital solutions company on a wide range of matters including a private labelling agreement, an international distribution agreement, a material transfer agreement and various supply chain agreements.
- Astellas Pharma Europe Limited on a wide range of matters including in relation to IT infrastructure, distribution agreements, master agreements for the provision of marketing and regulatory affairs services and data protection.
- UCB on a variety of matters whilst on secondment supporting the new medicines and technical operations teams.
© Stephenson Harwood LLP 2023. Information contained on this page is current as at the date of first publication and is for general information only. It is not intended to provide legal advice.