Anne is a managing associate who advises on protection and exploitation of the full range of intellectual property rights. Anne has experience in both common law and civil law jurisdictions.
Her life science experience includes advising clients on licensing, collaboration, R&D and other commercial agreements as well as contentious matters.
Anne life sciences experience includes advising:
- UCB in relation to a number of IP-related agreements, including patent licences and research collaboration agreements.
- Shield Therapeutics plc in relation to its strategically important exclusive licensing agreement with Norgine B.V for the rights to commercialise Shield's "Ferracru" product across Europe.
- Oxford Biomedica plc in relation to an IP-related agreement.
- An international pharmaceutical company in relation to a research, collaboration and licence agreement relating to a specific type of antibodies.
- A client in the cultured meat industry.
great attention to detail, which can be very critical in an IP case" and "a very thorough and detailed approach